Many of our products are manufactured by companies from the European Union
Free CAD application for designing & manufacturing electronics hardware
AutoQuad M4/N4 Flight controller
Complete AutoQuad M4 on N4 expander.
Full autonomous GPS flight control, Spektrum DSM2/X receiver, datalogging and Bluetooth telemetry in a small package.
Fully assembled, no soldering required.
New version 1.2 N4 expander board - can use UART without turning off BT module
Vin sensor and CAN connected
Features N4 expander
- 4 PWM motor connectors with 5V power – same style as AutoQuad 6 (a 5th PWM channel is available on the RC1 port, if using the internal M4 CYRF radio)
- 6.5 to 32V input
- Reverse voltage protection.
- 5V/0.8A servo supply
- 3.3v/400mA supply
- uSD card socket, Push/Pull type
- Onboard Bluetooth module
- 5V powered CAN-bus distribution socket – JST-SH
- UART1 connector – JST-SH (shared with Bluetooth)
- 3.3V and 5V output
- Main Battery voltage monitor output. (Vsens)
30*30 mm M3 mounting holes (same size as NanoWii)
- AutoQuad M4 V2 mounted on N4 expansion board
- Main supply wire with JST-PH connector
- GPS groundplane, assembled